Download The Shocking Video Of Nominated Senator Joy Gwendo Assaulting Her Personal Assistant.

Senator Joy Gwendo
KENYA:Controversial TNA nominated Senator, Joy Gwendo, has been caught on camera assaulting her personal assistant.

In the video that has so far gone viral on social media platforms in Kenya, Senator Gwendo violently kicks out the secretary while shouting and slapping her.

||READ: VIDEO: A Lady In Nakuru Shouts At President Uhuru "Uhuru Nakupenda Nisalimie", Prompting Him To Handshake Her.

The personal assistant identified as Annette Oyuga, is heard saying that she has not refused to leave, but would want to pick her belongings first. Even before the victim collects her possessions, the Senator is seen in the amateur video physically attacking her with the woman begging not to be harassed.

From the amateur video, Annette can be overheard begging her “Let me leave on my own account, let me take my belongings please do not mishandle me. You are paying me peanuts and still beat me with a shoe.”

||READ: Ugandan Legislator Ayena Odongo S*x Tape Leaks.

However, speaking to the Nairobian, Senator Gwendo admitted that indeed the scuffle happened but claimed that Ms Oyuga attacked her first.

Senator Joy Gwendo;
 “I fired her and she refused to leave , then she became violent. She attacked me after I ordered her out of the office. I was injured during the process and was treated for tetenus because of the scratches.” 

Gwendo accused her personal assistant of being a mole and that she was leaking information from her office.
Here's Senator Joy Facebook reply..
TNA Nominated Senator Joy Gwendo

Download the Video HERE.
Powered by Blogger.