Johnson Uju Stella Responds to Burna Boy Claims that she was never Pregnant

NIGERIA: Uju Stella, the lady supposedly pregnant for Burna boy, responded to his claim that she was never pregnant by sharing a picture of her 'first test result'.
Johnson Uju Stella Responds to Burna Boy Claims that she was never pregnant
Uju Johnson has however pulled down the photo.

Burna Boy had taken to twitter the afternoon of June 24, to say that Uju Stella, the lady who claimed she was pregnant for him, was never pregnant.

He used the opportunity to blast bloggers who have carried the story in the past.

READ: Burna Boy Baby Mama Stella Johnson Uju Shares more Photos of her Growing Baby Bump

"Lol wat kind of dummies are most Nigerian bloggers. If u can't see that nobody was ever really pregnant and y'all played urselves, then...."

"Mutha fuckaz said so much! Everything but d truth! Nd I said nothing, I always n will always say nothing. Plenty talk no dey full basket"

"As I said I never say nothing. Y'all ain't worth my statements. Truth always finds its way out. Anyways, London are u ready!!"

"Keep talking nd inventing stories my bloggers ✌🏽️I hope u at least feed ur family's off ur lies."
....Tweeted Burna Boy.
Burna Boy Claims that she was never pregnant
Burna Boy Claims that she was never pregnant
READ: I value my D!ck More Than Anything else in the World - Burna Boy
Powered by Blogger.