Breaking: Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho says he will not defend governors seat

KENYA: Hassan Joho has opted out of the Mombasa governorship seat.

Hassan Joho has opted out of the Mombasa governorship seat
Joho opted out of the gubernatorial race amid claims that he forged his KCSE certificate to obtain entry into university.

Fiery governor announced that he will take a break from politics on advice from his doctor.

"I have decided I will not be defending my governorship seat in the coming general election. This follows extensive discussions and advice from my doctor who said I need a prolonged rest for the sake of my health," Joho said.

Joho's decision comes at a time when he is facing accusations of forging his KCSE result slip to gain entry into the University of Nairobi.

Joho's bank accounts have also been frozen by KRA on suspicion that he not been paying taxes appropriately.

Well Happy Fools Day.
Powered by Blogger.