Here are 90 Dirty Questions that you can Ask a Guy to Get Him Hot & Horny

Get him hot and horny
Whether you’ve just a met a new guy or are looking to spice things up in a relationship, these dirty questions will make any man hot, hot, HOT!

It’s great to add a little something different into the bedroom from time to time, and asking seriously dirty questions to get your man all hot and bothered is certainly one way to do it! These 90 questions are s*xy, seductive, and downright dirty and may even help you discover more about each other. They are the perfect way to build up explosive s*xual tension and get him thinking about you all day long.

90 s*xy questions to ask a guy

Whether you want to take it slow and simply try out some subtle flirting when he is not with you, or if you want to be more direct in the bedroom, there are questions that will suit everyone’s needs.

You can text some of these questions to him when he is at work to get him feeling h0rny at his desk and counting down the minutes until he gets home. Some are good if you are apart from each other a lot or have a long-distance relationship. Others are perfect to whisper in his ear when you are about to get down and dirty! But hey, why not take a stab at trying them all out?

1. When is the last time you dreamt about me naked?

2. What looks hotter on me, short skirts or short shorts?

3. Can you tell what color underwear I have on today?

4. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve done in bed?

5. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done in your life?
READ: Getting Rid of S*xual Headaches
6. What is your s*xiest fantasy?

7. Do you want to be inside me right now?

8. Which part of your body do you want me to touch?

9. Which part of your body do you want me to lick?
READ: The Pros and Cons of Marrying Your Campus Love
10. Which part of your body do you want me to nibble?

11. What shall I do with all this leftover whipped cream?

12. Have you ever been caught having s*x?

13. Have you ever been caught m@sturbating?

14. Do you want to watch me m@sturbate?
READ: 10 Surprising Benefits of Anal S*x You had No Idea About
15. Have you used any s*x toys before?

16. Do you want to use a s*x toy on me?

17. Do you prefer oral, vag!nal, or anal s*x?

18. Do you want to try anal s*x?

19. Want me to shave my pnssy?

20. Would you help me shave my pnssy?
READ: 100 Romantic Names You should Learn to Call Your Girlfriend.
21. What’s your favorite s*xual position?

22. Can you guess what I’m wearing right now?

23. If you could sleep with a celebrity, who would it be?

24. Would you get jealous if you saw me flirting with another guy?

25. How would you feel if I kissed a hot girl?
READ: Ladies, Here are Some of The Crazy Stuff that Attract Most Men to You.
26. Have you ever considered a threesome?

27. What’s the hottest thing I’ve ever done to you?

28. Where is the most exciting place you’ve had s*x?

29. Are you a boobs or a butt kind of guy?

30. Do you want me to talk dirty right now?
READ: She's Demanding Too Much S3x From Me, What Should I Do??
31. Do you like what I am doing?

32. Do you want me to go faster?

33. Do you want me to slow down?

34. What do you want me to do to you?

35. Have you ever disturbed the neighbors because you were having really loud s*x?
READ:10 Dirty Questions That Will Make Her Wet.
36. Have you ever done it outside?

37. What’s the s*xiest book you’ve ever read?

38. What’s the s*xiest film you’ve ever seen?

39. Do you want to watch some p@rn together?

40. Do you like the idea of someone watching us have s*x?
READ: Ways To Get Your Crush Like and Notice You Back.
41. Do you like the idea of tying me up?

42. Do you like the idea of being tied up by me?

43. Do you want to try rough s*x?

44. Do you want me to be dominant?

45. Do you want to suck my toes?
READ: Difference Between Being Cute and Séxy
46. Have you ever been to a strip club?

47. How many fingers could you get inside me?

48. Do you want to go skinny-dipping?

49. What’s your favorite part of my body?

50. Do you feel horny right now?
READ: Worst Ways to Tell Your Partner That It’s Over!!!
51 What’s the s*xiest outfit on a girl?

52. Do you think I am a good kisser?

53. Do you think you are a good kisser?

54. Where would you like me to kiss you the most?

55. Where do you want me to kiss you the most?

56. Has anyone ever accidentally seen you n@ked?

57. Have you ever slept with more than one person in the same night?

58. How do you feel about group s*x?

59. Would it turn you on to see me making out with someone else?

60 If I were to dress up like a nurse or a naughty schoolgirl, which would you prefer?
READ: Worst Ways to Tell Your Partner That It’s Over!!!
61. Do you want to have phone s*x with me?

62. Do you want to have Skype s*x with me?

63. What outfit do you think would look best on me?

64. Want to play a game?

65. Want to get really drunk and have s*x all night long?

66. What’s the longest you’ve lasted during s*x?

67. What’s the most mind-blowing o*gasm you’ve ever had?

68. How many times have you had s*x in one night?

69. When did I look the hottest to you and why?

70. What is your favorite underwear on me?
READ: 10 Kind of People You Shouldn't Have A One Night Stand With.
71. Do you like this outfit?

72. Do you want to get wild in bed tonight?

73. If you could do absolutely anything to me in the bedroom, what would it be?

74. Do you prefer it fast or slow?

75. Do you want me to call out your name in bed?

76. Have you ever had multiple o*gasms?

77. Have you ever given a girl multiple o*gasms?

78. Want to try this new s*x position later?

79. I’m thinking about you naked right now, are you thinking about me?

80. Do you want to rip my clothes off right now?
READ: Reasons Why Ladies Love The Morning Boners/Wood.
81. What are you going to do to me when you get home tonight?

82. I’ve been a very naughty girl, how are you going to punish me?

83. Which female superhero would you have s*x with and why?

84. Want me to dress up as a superhero?

85. Do you want to stay in bed all day together?

86. I’m getting in the shower now, want to join me?

87. Do you want to have a bath together later?

89. I’m so horny right now, what are you going to do about it?

90. I’m cold, wanna warm me up?
READ: Best Places To Meet Your Mr. Right.
These 90 awesome questions are sure to have any guy worked up and ready to tear your clothes off! So if you feel like you could add a little “ooh la la” to your s*x life, then why not try them out on your man and see how well they work?
Source: LovePanky.
Powered by Blogger.