I No Longer Have an Erection after Refusing to pay Prostitute - Married Man Cries Out

crying man
SOUTH AFRICA: A man has landed in deep trouble after he slept with a prostitute and refused to give her money for her services. The man who is in serious trouble as he cannot meet his wife's sexual needs because he no longer gets erection after the incident, has cried out for help.

Here's what the mans story;
Dear readers,

Please help me. I am a 37-year-old man and happily married with 3 kids. My problem is that I slept with this hooker I met when I was in Durban.

The s*x was bad and felt short-changed. I refused to pay unless we had another round and the woman refused, just walked away and told me I would regret it.

It has been 3 months and I have been failing to get an erection when I try to have s*x with my wife. I have gone back to that bar I met the woman and I can no longer find her.

Please what should I do before this turns me into a mad man? I can't even meet my wife's sexual needs anymore and I don't want her to cheat on me.
Powered by Blogger.