Nigerian girl who posted photo of man in 2015 asking who he was, NOW engaged to him!

NIGERIA: Back in May 2015, Nigerian lady by the name Ify Yvonne Mkparu posted a photo of a man named Chris Madu asking his identity on Instagram. Later on in April 2016, the two met and Celebrated her Birthday together.

Ify Yvonne Mkparu and Chris Madu

Ify Yvonne Mkparu posted a photo of a man named Chris Madu asking his identity back in 2015.

Well, they just got engaged yesterday, June 25. The bride-to-be shared photos from the proposal on Instagram and wrote:
"I said YES to my Prince Charming! I thank God for the man of my DREAMS. From the first day I met @chrismzone he has made me feel like a QUEEN. Always bending over backwards to make me happy. The beginning of our life adventure together as one. I LOVE YOU HONEY!"
Ify Yvonne Mkparu gets proposed to by Chris Madu
Chris Mado Proposes to Ify.

Chris Mado on the other hand wrote:
"I asked her @naijagoddess to be my wife and And she said "YES" #MyTomatoBaby #MySweetPotato #MyJollofRice #IgboLove #IfyChrisForever #ChiOma2017
Engaged Ify Yvonne Mkparu and Chris Madu
Engaged Ify Yvonne Mkparu and Chris Madu
Below is a photo of Ify who is a pharmacist and a YouTube beauty vlogger;
Ify Yvonne Mkparu
Ify Yvonne Mkparu.

Powered by Blogger.