Ugandan Musician Spice Diana in tears after her car gets stolen

UGANDA: Musician Spice Diana is in tears after her car was stolen on boxing day.

Spice Diana
Spice Diana.
The singer who had gone to perform at the Muscle challenge 2016 show at Freedom City last night was shocked when she found her car missing from the parking lot.

Spice who put up a good show last night and was jolly when we talked to her back stage after the performance said that she has now reported the matter to police.

“I would like to inform all my friends, fans and everyone who wishes me well that, have lost my car tonight. It is a Toyota Noah Ordinary field Tourer registration number UAQ 482X, Silver in Colour. I lost it at Freedom City parking where I had a performance and am humbly requesting whoever comes across it to please report a nearby police station,” she said in an announcement.

Her car theft comes just months after fellow musicians Irene Namatovu and Geoffrey Lutaya were robbed of their car on gun point as they came from a show. Fortunately, it was discovered days later in a garage being painted with a different colour.

Via: Bigeye
Powered by Blogger.