I'm Natural and I Don't Bleach Huddah Monroe Tells Anita Fabiola.

Huddah and Fabiola.
Huddah vs Fabiola.
KENYA/UGANDA: All does not seem well for Anita Fabiola host going by what Kenyan socialite Huddah Monroe has written on her wall.

Using her facebook platform, Huddah reached out to all Ugandans who were sending her Fabiola's pics to be 'careful' or else they will be blocked from accessing her facebook page thus missing out on a daily doze of her thighs and curves.

The message in quotes read in part;  "Now, Let this be my last warning. I'm fed up of this pic in my inbox. Whoever sends it again, am going to block you. Loving East Africa doesn't guarantee Ugandans to attack me in my inbox. NB, am natural and I don't bleach. Am a class above. Spare that little poor girl. She has a long way to go..."
||READ: Don Jazzy Mocks Linda Ikeji Over Her Marital Status.
Uganda's Fabiola is yet to reply on this.
Powered by Blogger.