Mayweather Promotions Signs Ugandan Boxer Sharif Bogere "The Lion".

Ugandan Boxer Sharif Bogere "The Lion".
Sharif Bogere 'The Lion'
UGANDA: Mayweather promotions, company owned by the iconic and unbeaten Floyd Money Mayweather has signed a light weight Ugandan boxer Sharif Bogere ‘The Lion’.

The Lion trains in Las Vegas with the iconic and legendary trainer Kenny Adams.

Mayweather:
 "We are proud to add another young and hungry fighter to our Mayweather Promotions. Sharif Bogere is a very talented young man with an incredible backstory and I know that he is working hard to become a world champion.”

Bogere:
"This is such a great day for me and an important move in my career. I’m very thankful to Floyd, Leonard and the whole Mayweather Promotions teams. I cannot wait to get back in the ring and show everybody why I’m a future world champion,”
Powered by Blogger.