Guess Who is Joining Lulu Hassan and Kanze Dena for the Citizen Tv Nipashe Jumapili....Introducing Salim Swaleh

Lulu Hassan and Kanze Dena
Kanze Dena(Left) and Lulu Hassan(Right).
KENYA: Citizen Tv brings on board Salim Swaleh this Sunday on Nipashe Jumapili, He is set to take over the Sunday show from the powerful duo of Lulu Hassan and Kanze Dena.

Prior to joining Citizen Television, Salim Swaleh was an editor at Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) which has its headquarters in Iran’s capital, Tehran.

He served in the senior editorial position for eight years. Salim Swaleh was also a radio presenter and a special analyst on African news on the IRIB’s affiliate, Press Television.

“I am grateful to the Royal Media Services management for the opportunity they have given me to showcase my talent. I came in as Swahili News Editor but the top management had faith in me, and they have created a news programme that will incorporate me on Sundays. I am happy,” Salim Swaleh spoke to eDaily.
Salim Swaleh
“When I received the news about my new role, I was ecstatic. Everyone at home celebrated with me. My phone has since become engaged, almost every hour – people are happy for me and they wish me well.”

“The Sunday show will be called Nipashe Jumapili. Besides news, we will have heated up discussions on matters politics, economy, law, social debates among other topics. We will be inviting to the show guests and analysts to help shed light on the agenda of the day. We promise to give viewers value for their viewership – just like Kanze and Lulu do,” Mr Swaleh said.
Salim Swaleh
Salim Swaleh.
Salim Swaleh is an alumnus of Kenya Institute of Mass Communication and Tehran University in Iran.
Powered by Blogger.