EXCLUSIVE: After her erotic sex video leaked last week Nairobi socialite Chelah Yegon Finally Speaks out

KENYA: After her erotic sex video leaked last week, Chelah Yegon has finally shed some light into the issue.

Chelah Yegon
Speaking to Pulse, Chelah said that all that romping pleasure was between her and her American husband Mike Bullard.

Chelah added that she suspects Jamal Mohamud, a Tanzanian fashionista and tycoon, for leaking the video after a fling they had together turned sour.

"I am a married woman. My husband, Mike Bullard is working as a federal agent in Abu Dhabi. We have been in love for years but still, a girl is allowed to have a little pleasure and this is why I had a moment with Jamal in Tanzania during my birthday party," Chelah told Pulse.

"We recorded the sex tape in Abu Dhabi but the shower bathtub video is something I recorded for Jamal while I was in South Africa. It was just a flirting video between him and I as he insisted I send it to him," the 27-year-old remarked.

"I had some little time with Jamal last month in Dar es Salaam. I was there for my birthday and having know the tycoon for a little while, I was like; 'why not'. That was the genesis of the problem. I suppose he just got personal and jealous when he discovered that I am married," she added.

Asked if that was not a case of cheating on her husband and if she really cares about her public image now that everyone is talking about the nudes, Chela said: "I have been married twice and I view matrimony different from the way common people do. A ring is just that. People are just hypocritical as almost everyone cheats. I even do it with my ring on. Why do Kenyans pretend?"

||READ: 18+ Naked Photos and Sextape Video of Chelah Yegon

SOURCE: SDE, The African Post,
Powered by Blogger.