Avicii Retires From Live Performances.

Avicii Retires From Live Performances.
Renowned Swedish DJ Avicii has announced his retirement from live performance and touring saying 2016 will be his last run.

Taking to his official website, the 26-year-old EDM DJ whose real name is Tim Bergling‚ posted a heartfelt letter to his fans and industry friends who have contributed to his career.

||READ: Beliebers and Arianators Devastated After Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande Unfollowed Each Other On Twitter.

“Thank you for letting me fulfil so many of my dreams. I will be forever grateful to have experienced and accomplished all that I have with the help of the team around me and my beloved fans”‚ opened the letter.

The celebrated DJ is known for hits such as Wake Me Up‚ You Make Me‚ Hey Brother and many more.

While fans may be disappointed at the development‚ the artist maintains that he will still be involved in the music industry.

||READ: James Corden Does One of The Greatest Carpool Karaoke With Jennifer Lopez.

“I will however never let go of music - I will continue to speak to my fans through it‚ but I’ve decided this 2016 run will be my last tour and last shows. Let’s make them go out with a bang!”

“One part of me can never say never‚ I could be back ...but I won’t be right back”.

Source: TMG Digital/The Times 
Powered by Blogger.