Microsoft Have Just Appointed This Kid As Their South Africa Regional Director.

Microsoft appoints this 22 year old Tylor as their South Africa Regional Director.
SOUTH AFRICA: Meet Taylor at only 22 nailed the top position as Microsoft regional director in South Africa. 

He will be working closely with product teams in Redmond, Washington as well as local Microsoft offices to align both business and technical strategy with existing and potential clients. BOOM!! You've heard it folks.
Microsoft appoints this 22 year old Tylor as their South Africa Regional Director.
Leaving school at 14 taught me that I work best outside of my comfort zone. Whenever I get comfortable doing something I know it’s time for change. I need to keep moving and challenging myself; it’s just the type of person I am. There are many times when things get tough, but to me it’s just another challenge. I look for solutions, not problems.

He began his career by fixing computers in his mother’s garage. He then went on to become a successful software engineer at one of the world’s largest software and gaming development companies, Derivco.

||READ: Boity Thulo and Cassper Nyovest Break-Up.

So how did Taylor get to become a Microsoft regional director? One may only be appointed by another director or Microsoft employee who has to motivate for a candidate. Once shortlisted, candidates are then screened to see if they are fit for the title at the Microsoft headquarters.
Microsoft appoints this 22 year old Tylor as their South Africa Regional Director.
It is going to allow me to make a bigger impact in the technology sector. I am very passionate about setting up processes that allow you to maximise ROI [return on investment] on your technical investments and this role is going to allow me to make better decisions on both the technical as well as ‘process’ side of things.

Let’s just hope he won’t be as mean as Elon.

source: News24.
Powered by Blogger.