Tiwa Savage's Responds to Tee Billz Infidelity Claims


Tiwa Savage's Responds to Tee Billz

NIGERIA: Tiwa Savage finally broke her silence to respond to the series of allegations her estrange husband made against her.

In an interview with Azuka, Tiwa Savage responded saying she has never cheated on at her husband Tee Billz.

"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test.

"I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart.

"This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true,"
she said.

Tiwa however admitted that the marriage is over and she would at this time focus on raising her baby. She also said she would pray for her estranged husband to get well.

The Youtube Video interview has however gone viral getting over 800,000 views.

Here's the video;


You can Download the audio clip HERE.
Powered by Blogger.